Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Day 64 and a Recipe

Tuesday I taught 2nd grade science.  The science lab teacher had an orthopedist appointment (she broke both her bones in her right arm) and missed the morning classes.  The classes learned about the Plant Life Cycle.  When we got to the pollination step, a little girl raised her hand and said, "My mommy says that pollen is the reason I feel like crap."

Here is the recipe.  Monday was crazy busy.  We worked the store at the middle school and then I had to be back to the middle school at 6.  I needed something easy that would be ready when we got home, because there was NO time to cook between school and the meeting.  Anyway, here is what I threw in the crockpot:

4 chicken breasts in the bottom of the pot.  Pour a box of Stove Top, dried, on top of that.  Mix together 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup sour cream, and 1/4 cup water.  Pour the soup mixture on top of the Stove Top.  Cook on low for the day.  I cooked some green beans before heading out to warm up before we ate.

No comments: